Here are 7 quick reasons why you should register for Content Marketing World…NOW.
- Our early bird rates for Content Marketing World 2016 end next Tuesday.
- Meaning this is your LAST FRIDAY before the weekend begins and Early Bird ends!
- We want you there.
- BLOG100 saves $100 more off of the early bird prices.
- You’ll also be entered into a drawing for a chance at a free 3-night hotel stay during CMWorld.
- You’ll also be entered for a chance to receive a refund on your main registration.
- Mark Hamill will be here, and you won’t want to miss that.
BUT…you must register before Tuesday, 5/31. Ready, GO!
Need more details?
September 6-9, 2016
Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland
Cleveland, Ohio USA
– You! Plus, 4,000 of your closest marketing and communications peers
– 200+ speakers including Ann Handley, Scott Stratten, Rand Fishkin, Mitch Joel & Andy Crestodina
– Leading brands including LEGO, Bank of America, Zillow, Verizon Wireless, REI, Visa & GE
What about these prizes we’re talking about?
Register by 5/31 and you’ll be entered into a drawing for a chance at a free 3-night hotel stay during the event. Or, one lucky winner’s name will be drawn, who will receive a refund on their main event registration! DETAILS HERE
Yes! Mark Hamill, actor, producer, director and writer, will be the closing keynote for Content Marketing World 2016! Star of stage (Broadway), screen (Star Wars, among others), television (The Flash), and new media (The Joker in the Arkham Asylum video game trilogy), Hamill will bring us his unique point of view on the creation process, and we couldn’t be more thrilled for this. READ MORE!
One more thing!
Session selection opens up the week of June 6. Current registrants get first dibs. Sessions WILL fill up, so register early so you can be in the best sessions for you!
Hurry! Once the early bird rates go away on 5/31, they’re gone! Questions? Please let us know how we can help. TODAY is the last Friday before early bird prices go away – so be sure to register today!
The post 7 Reasons to Register for #CMWorld TODAY! appeared first on .