Your life holds several futures. One of these is the expected and acceptable path you are on today. But there’s another potential future out there for each of you, one that begins by attending these life-changing sessions. Imagine learning how to dominate your niche, using customer service to create killer content, being among the world’s great creatives or understanding the boundless arena of unlimited content. The choice is yours. Choose wisely.
Do you ever wonder why some companies are so outrageously successful with their digital and content marketing efforts? Does it frustrate you that you’re “doing content” but not getting the results you hoped? Fear not, young Jedi, popular speaker and content marketing advocate Marcus Sheridan is here to give you the 7 keys to becoming world-class at digital and content. If you want to stand out above the noise and get truly exceptional results, this is the session for you. Specifically, you will:
- See what it takes to create content that truly stands out and gets results
- Understand why some companies can get complete buy-in for content marketing while others can’t seem to get out of their own way
- Discover the unique relationship between Sales and Marketing departments in the most successful organizations
Almost all marketers are creating more content. But what content should you be creating? You’ll stop guessing and start executing once you understand that customer service is the petri dish for great content marketing. In this fast-paced, example-filled, hilarious, and useful presentation from New York Times best-selling author Jay Baer, you’ll learn:
- How to mine customer feedback for content ideas
- How to accurately guess competitors’ content strategy
- A step-by-step process for making content your customers TELL you they want
- Specific examples from B2B and B2C companies putting this principle into practice
Marketers today can measure clicks, conversions, CAC, LTV, CPA, MTV, LOL, OMG. And we turn this obsession with measuring things into best practices. But then we attend these events or read industry blogs and marvel at big, unique, creative things awesome brands and innovative marketers do, and we think, “Wait a sec — there’s no best practice for launching a virtual reality music studio staffed by cats who are also Snapchat influencers. How did they DO that?! How can WE do that?! The era of the truly creative content marketer is upon us. Come t this session to learn:
- Why we need to step back from our obsession with best practices, and what to do instead
- Case studies from some of the most creative content marketers on the planet
- Three practical steps you can take to start acting just like them and be more creative
- Attendees also receive complimentary sore abs and younger-looking skin thanks to a new app called “laughter”
Unlimited Content: How Far Should You Go?
In 2016 the choices of content creation are seemingly endless. Not only do we have new formats, the destination of the content seems to be expanding weekly. How much is too much? How far is too far? And does every brand really need to be doing VR/AR/360 and Snapchatting it along the way? In this session, Scott will address the truths and myths about the so-called “Age Of Disruption” in business content. Attendees will learn:
- Where is the best place for your content
- What to do and not to do with real-time content in the face of a current event
- Best and worst case examples of brands pushing the envelope
- Vanity content metrics and how they kill real content
Please consider joining one or more of these great sessions at Content Marketing World 2016 as the content strikes back! And if you haven’t registered yet, there’s still time. Use the code FUTURE100 to save $100 today! And the first five people to comment on this post will win an autographed poster at #CMWorld 2016!
The post #CMWorld Future Content Keynotes Track + Poster appeared first on .